Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome to Core!

Yesterday was my first day on core. I think I made out ok.
My menu:
B-Hot Chocolate (1pt),
Yogurt, Melon, Granola (2pts, I thought it was core when I bought it, now I need to eat it up)
S-Apple and some cheese
L-Home-made baked beans (thanks mom!), carrots, 2 pieces of licorice (2pts)
S-Cucumber, Feta and Red Pepper Dip (1pt)
D-Chicken, Brown Rice Pasta, Oil and Spices sauce, Milk
Then after dinner I caved and had some chocolate eggs (3pts)
But I did go to the gym. So for my first day on core, I finished at having eaten 6pts. Not too bad.

Things should be better today:
B-Hot Chocolate (1pt, some people have their coffee, I have this)
Oatmeal, 1tsp brown sugar (0pts), banana, small glass of milk before leaving home
S-Apple, Rice Cakes (2pts)
L-Stuffed Red Pepper (with ground beef and basmati rice), salad and italian dressing, 2 chocolate eggs (1pt)
S-Melon
D-Asparagus soup, carrots/celery/cucumber and home-made dip (thanks again mom!)


Tonight is my clicnic night, and we are doing 5 hills, so I'm expecting about 8km, so a little over an hour's worth of AP's. Then, I will probably have something from Tim Hortons after my run this evening.

I was supprised at the amount of food I packed in my lunch, but when you figure that I was bringing all 3 meals for today, it doesn't seem like all that much.

Update:
I had a 3pt Peanut Butter square and 1/2 bagel after running, putting me at a total of 5pts for the day.

No comments: