Friday, May 18, 2007

Hurray for Fridays!

Finally it's the long weekend! I'm not up to much this weekend, dinner at a friends on saturday (gonna try and make good choices, but I have no idea what's on the menu), sunday afternoon I'm gong to a play, and then for my long run (13km!!!) Monday night it's a big party at the ball game!

I went for a run last night. Didn't leave the house until almost 10pm! Ran a 5km in 36 min, which is awsome for me!! I usually run at a 7.6 pace, that was a 7.2 pace, and I wasn't even trying to go faster.

Today's menu:
B-Yogurt, vector (3), I was going to have a banana, but I forgot it at home :(
S-Apple, cottage cheese
L-Leftover chicken, carrots, cucumbers and celery with italian dressing and feta, cookies (3)
S-Smart Pop Popcorn, will probably have an oatmeal square and the banana I didn't have earlier, after the gym, before grocery shopping
D-Dunno, probably eat out again...

No comments: