Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hills, hills and more hills!

Last night was hill training with the RR clinic. Now I'm not a big fan of hills (who is?), but I am starting to see the advantages of it... While out running longer runs, the hills don't seem as bad as they used to. I can go up them without much difficulty at all. Plus after running 5 hills last night, there was such a sense of accomplishment. As odd as this sounds, I'm looking forward to doing 6 hillls next week, just so that I can say I did it!

I went for an 8km run at lunch today. It was a good run. It took me 65min, but I didn't feel like I was going to die at the end (always good!). Not sure when I'm going to find the time to run 5km tomorrow...between my WI and the condo board meeting in the evening, there isn't much time. And I can't run at lunch because there is no one else in the office. I am thinking I will skip out on the meeting tomorrow and run then. Then go home and have a really quick dinner and shower and then run off to the meeting.

Today's menu is good.
B-Hot Chocolate (1pt), Oatmeal, 1tsp Brown Sugar (0pts)
S-Apple, 2 Twislers
L-Salad with ham and cheese, dressing (2pts), 2 chocolate easter eggs
S-Carrots/Celery/Cucumber and dip
D-??? Probably the piece of fish, some whole-wheat pasta and some sort of veggie.

I have a meeting this eveing and I expect there will be Tim Bits like last time. So, I will sit far away from the donughts (so I can't reach them), and I WILL NOT have any!

No comments: