Thursday, May 10, 2007

Been busy these days

I haven't been getting on here as often as I would like. Like is a little on the hectic side right now. But on the bright side, I have been staying on program, and doing all my running and most of my gym workouts.

My run yesterday was ok. It took alot to actually get out the door, then the moleskin I had for my blister fell off, and I had to stop and pull it off. At least the blister didn't really hurt while I ran. When I got about 3/4 of the way through, I almost triped. My foot sorta twisted to the outside and I almost wiped out. I sat down for a bit, streched it out and then walked for a while. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I was really happy to finish my run yesterday!

After that run, I was able to get up the energy to go to the gym in the evening. I went and did my usual circuit. I'm starting to see a difference in my arms.

Today, I have my WI and then I'm going for a 6km. I'm hoping to get some speed work in. I want to do the race in 1h10, so a pace of 7min/km. Right now I usually run at about a 7.5min/km. I don't know if my goal is too fast thought. I think I will aim for 1h10, but will be happy with 1h15.

Today's menu:
B-French Vanilla (4pts), yogurt, granola (3pts), banana
S-Watermelon
L-Whole-Wheat pasta, garlic pesto sauce, salad, dressing, pecan square (3pts)
S-Apple, nut mix
D-Don't know yet, I think I might make up some more potato salad, so maybe something with that.

No comments: