Wednesday, November 7, 2007
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I never thought I would become a runner. Never in a million years. Now that I have started I LOVE IT!!! I love how it makes me look and feel.
2. I was in Girl Guides for about 12 years. I am thinking of going back as a leader.
3. I don't have a favorit season, I love them all, for different reasons. Summer I can spend the whole day outside in the sun. Fall I enjoy watching the leaves change color. Winter I love playing in the snow and going snowboarding. Spring everything smells great and it's perfect for running.
4. Even thought I have "fat days", I am pretty happy with what I see in the mirror on a daily basis. That's not to say I wouldn't mind getting rid of these extra pounds I'm carrying, but I am content with how I look now.
5. I became "friends" with my grade 1 teacher. She would come over and swim at Gramma's house sometimes.
6. In my first year of high school, I was supposed to be in the remedial program, but I just made it into the main stream. By my second year, I was in the advanced program.
7. I always complain that I am so busy, but the reality of it is I wouldn't have it any other way. I hate having nothing to do.
So there you have it. Facts about me! I think everyone has been tagged, but if you haven't and want to be, consider it done!
Monday, November 5, 2007
The pictures are of necklaces I have made right now, and becasue alot of them are one of a kind, you may not be able to get the exact one shown. I am constantly making new and different ones. So if you let me know what colors and lengths you like, I am sure I can find something that will work for you.
When you do find the one you like, I will mail it to you, probably via Canada Post. As for payment, I will be collecting money through the Weekend to End Breast Cancer site. That way, you are sure that the money is going to Breast Cancer research!
Lastly, please remember that I am doing this for charity, so I am also accepting donations. If you would like to donate please visite: http://www.endcancer.ca/goto/angelafurniss
So buy necklaces for yourself, buy them for friends and family (for christmas!) and help support a great cause!
If you have any questions, either e-mail me or leave me a comment.
These are some of the different colors I have for the multi-strand necklace. Price: $10
Price: $10 each
This is a close up of the center part of the necklace. Price: $10
These are some of the colors for pins I have. If you want a specific color, let me know. Price: $3
These are some of the pendants that have yet to be made into necklaces.
Running: I only go 3/5 runs in last week. I really need to be more dedicated and really get out. I have an excuse, but it's not really a good one, so I'm not even goig to post it.
Cookies: My roommate made cookies this weekend. I hate it when she does this. Her cookies are soooo good! I had 4 (yes, 4!) while playing cards on Saturday night and another 2 on Sunday! Once the overflow is off the counter and all the cookies are in the cookie jar, it will be alot easier to avoid them.
Sunday breakfast: I went to McDonalds. I wanted something more, but I couldn't find anything else open after my long run! 17 for breakfast. Not great, but not the end of the world.
Weekend to End Breast Cancer: I have finally gotten around to taking pictures of the necklaces I am selling. I will posting them in a new thread on here very soon (sometime this afternoon) will all the details.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
I don't have a whole lot to say today, so I will keep it breif.
I joined a challenge on the WW boards, and it seems to be doing some good. I have had a really good week so far. Hopefully it keeps up and I will make my mini-goal of below 200lbs by Christmas.
Halloween was good. I didn't by any candy to had out, so I have no leftovers. One guy at work was handing out goodies, but it's a small bag of cookies, that are 2pts for the bag I think. So far I have tossed it in my bag and am trying to forget about it. I might eat them later, I haven't decided.
Running is going well, I am still struggling to get my 5 runs a week in though. There seems to always be something else that needs doing.
Wish me luck, tomorrow I'm in court to do with the fire at my place. I have no clue what to expect!