Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Is it Tuesday already?

Yestday sorta when by in a blur. I went to the gym, got in a good 45 min workout. Then hurried home, ate and then hurried out again.
My menu was pretty good:
B-Hot Chocolate (1pt), vector cereal (3pts), milk
S-Apple
L-Potato salad, ham, cheese, carrots and cucumbers, chocolate eggs (2pts)
S-Grapes
D-Morrocan Stew, couscous
S-Java Chip from Starbucks (3pts), rice cakes, cheese and salsa

Today's menu was kinda rushed, I had training this morning, so I bought my lunch, and becasue I have running today, I bought something to have as "dinner" in the early afternoon.
B-Yogurt, vector (3pts)
S-Apple, Green Tea Chiller from Second Cup
L-Chicken Wrap (3pts for the pita), chick pea salad
S-Mixed raw veggies (carrots, celery, cucumber, green peppers)
D-Veggie Sushi
S-??Probably a bagel from Timmies after my run.

Tonights run is 6 hills. I'm sorta looking forward to it, just for the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing them!

No comments: