Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF!

I am so tired today! I didn't get to bed until 12:30 last night! It was the condo board meeting, and while I'm not going to get into it, we were there until 11:00! And there was a ton of excitment so when I got home, John and I had to talk about it all, and then Tracy came home and wanted to know what had happened as well. At least I should sleep well tonight!

As for dinner last night, I made some ham, with mashed potatoes (from a box!) and some frozen peas. Not the best, but it was ok. I did manage to get my run in before, that's why dinner was so quick!

Last nights WI went well. I'm down 1.2lbs! So hurray for me! Hopefully this whole being on core will work in my favor and the weight will start coming off again.

Today's menu:
B-Hot Chocolate (1pt), yogurt, vector cereal (2pts), apple
S-Apple sauce, crispy mini's (2pts)
L-Salad with chicken from St-Hubert probably
S-Veggies
D-Dunno yet, see what I get while grocery shopping!

I am going to get the stuff to make the Morrocan Stew that Amy posted a few days ago...

I have more pictures to post of flowers that I took yesterday, but I want to play with them in photoshop first, see if I can't get them to look really good.

No comments: