Thursday, May 24, 2007

WI tonight...

*Sigh* I don't want to WI tonight. I had really high hopes. After seeing a slight gain last week, I had hoped to get things going again and see a loss this week. Well, I pretty much blew it over the weekend! And I just don't think that being good yesterday and today will count for too much, when I didn't do well Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!! Hopefully I will stay the same. With this week, that's about all I can hope for.

I am back on track now. I spent most of the evening last night cooking. I made some stuffed peppers, some potato salad and a chick pea salad. All core items, which is good, becasue I was severly lacking in core lunch items. I am determined to see a loss next week.

I think the biggest thing that helps me loose is doing weights at the gym. I've been going about twice a week, but running was always taking priority over the gym. After my race this weekend, the gym will become my priority for a while, with running in the back ground.

My total OP menu for today:
B-Chai Latte (made with skim of course!), yogurt, vector (3), banana
S-Pear
L-Potato salad with ham and cheese added, chickpea salad, oatmeal cookies (1)
S-Apple, nuts
D-TBD, I'm thinking I'll grill up some chicken and have some veggies with it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Every day that you are good counts towards your ultimate goal, no matter where they fall in relation to your WI =). Good luck!