Thursday, June 21, 2007

What a slacker...

I have been! I haven't posted since Monday! Life has just been so darn busy!

I need to find a way to cope with the next few weeks, my weekends look like this:
June 23 - Bachlorette party, involving tons of alcohol and food
July 1 - Canada day party, again involving alcohol
July 7 - Wedding, with food and booze I am sure

I need to find someway to make it through all this without gaining like a whale! I'm not a huge drinker, but what I like is the creamy stuff, Baliey's and such... I think the first step I need to take is to realise that aiming to stay the same is an acceptable strategy. I will try to get at least 3 AP's on the party days. Other than that, I will attempt to not snack.

In the mean time, here's my menu for today:
B-Multi-grain cheerios (2), milk, grapes
S-Apple, nuts, 2 timbits (2)
L-Leftover chicken and pasta, pudding
S-Pear, cheese
D-Dunno, BF's in charge of dinner tonight...

AP's: 40min bike (3), 45 min at the gym (3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so bizarre, your next 3 weekends look exactly like mine. I have a stagette this weekend, going camping for canada day, and wedding july 7. We are busy girls. Just stay good throughout the week and you should be fine to maintain. Easier said that done I know.