Monday, June 18, 2007

Ah, Mondays

I was pretty good this weekend, not as good as I had hoped, but not as bad as I have been the past few weeks. The fondu was good, but a little clumpy. We still haven't mastered the art of getting the chocolate to melt properly. Oh well, guess we'll just have to practise some more! ;)

On sunday I went for a run. I haven't run in about a week. It felt good to get back out there. My Mom is going to be teaching the LTR in July, and I think I will group lead for her. Because it's a LTR, I think I will be fine to bike to and from work and then go running too. It won't be alot of running, but at least it will be running, then I can do a longer run on the weekends.

I have an appointment with a personal trainer tomorrow, to see about starting that. I just don't know if I have the money for that right now. I'll talk to her tomorrow and see what I can do.

Here's my menu for the day:
B-Banana, yogurt, mini-wheats (3), grapes, honey dew melon
S-Pear, cheese
L-Pad thai from the local thai place, chocolate pudding
S-Apple, chocolate (1)
D-Dunno, depends what I can whip up quickly.

AP's for the day: 40min bike ride (3)

No comments: