Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday before the long weekend...

I have recently recomited (for about the 100th time, I know), but I am feeling really good about myself and WW now. I resisted the temptation of the nachos calling me last night. I realised that I only wanted to snack for the purpose of snacking, I wasn't hungry. So I put away the bowl I had pulled out, and counted out a few mini-wheats, and then tracked the points for it! Feels great.

I'm a little worried about this weekend. With it being Canada Day, we are having a HUGE party, and of course there will be chips and booze. I'll have to try and stick to the program, I still have 20 flex left, and I have a race that morning (hellllooo AP's!). If I can stay away from the chips and junk food, I should be good, I'm not much of a drinker anyway.

On sunday, I'm running in the HBC Run for Canada. I'm looking forward to it, but it starts at 7:30am!!! I prefer to do my runs in the evening. Oh well, I'll get it out of the way, go home and nap, and then have all the AP's that come with running at 10km race! My only goal this race is to beat my time from the last one, so anything below 72min and I will be happy. The only issue is I haven't run in two weeks! I have been biking every day though. We'll have to see how it goes! Wish me luck!

Today's Menu:
B: Honey Nut Cheerios (3), milk
S: Apple, nuts
L: Salad, tuna, cheese, dressing (2), reese snacksters (2, I LOVE these!)
S: Popcorn!
D: Dunno, I'll have to find something downtown. I'm going try and not use any more flex though.

AP's: 40min Bike ride (3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your 10km. you will feel so great after. oh and to answer your question about where I work. I work at halliburton. It is a big oil company owned by Dick Chenney. Don't know if you have heard of it before. anyways have a good weekend.