Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enough is enough!

I haven't been eating bad, but I haven't been eating good either. And it's time that stoped! I have been avoiding posting my menu, and this somehow makes me less accountable. Well this is it! No more excuses! I am going to do this, and I'm going to stop wasting my time and money by only doing things half-assed.

Tonight after my WI, I'm going to the gym, gonna do some weights, and I think I might go for a short run on the treadmill as a warm up (hopefully this time I won't wipe out!). Tomorrow is a "rest day" so I will only be biking to and from work. Saturday I have a meeting at the gym to see about getting a personal trainner, just to help me set up a workout schedule that works for me. This weekend, I'm gonna go for a run, probably around the 8km mark.

I'm having a party this weekend, and we are going to have chocolate fondu. I will make sure to eat more fruit without chocolate than with. No more "cheating". I will be good!

My menu for today looks like this:
B-Banana, yogurt, mini-wheats (3), grapes
S-Pear, cheese
L-Pork, rice, carrots, cookies (3)
S-Apple, 2 piece chocolate (2)
D-Chicken, whole wheat pasta, salad

AP's: Bike to and from work (3), Gym (3)

No comments: