Monday, August 27, 2007

The weekend and such

Well, I made it throught my weekend ok. Saturday morning, I got up early and went to the gym for an hour before the wedding. For dinner I had a 1/2 pizza and salad. It was really good! I had a cookie for dessert. Thats about it. I didn't go overboard!

Sunday I got up and went for a run. I managed to do a 5km, but I was dragging along by km 3. Oh well, I finished it and that's what counts. I showed up early for the shower and asked if there was anything I could do to help. The girls organizing it asked if I would be ok with counting jelly beans, knowing that I couldn't guess how many there were. So I jumped at the chance, because I LOVE JELLY BEANS! I knew that if I sat there and counted them, I couldn't win the prize, and therefor couldn't leave with 629 jelly beans! So I counted away, and only ate 2! And the food that was put out was pretty healthy too: veggies, fruit, crackers, cheese, sausage bits, corn and tostitos. All in all, I think I did pretty well.

I am frustraited with WW right now, as you probably already know. So I have decided to go back to flex and make sure that I measure everything before I eat it! I'm hopefully going to get the new measuing spoons from WW, hopefully that will make a difference.

Well, time to get back to work!

No comments: