Monday, August 13, 2007

Bad WW weekend...

So, how was everyone's weekend???

WW wise, mine SUCKED!!! I had so much junk it's not even funny! And I told myself that I would go to the gym on friday, that never happend. So I said I would go Saturday morning, again, didn't happen. Ok, so I will go sunday morning. You guessed it, I didn't go. My only saving grace was the really sucky 3km run I did sunday evening with DBF. I like haveing someone to run with, but we were both tired and didn't really want to be running. I am glad we got out.

The plan is to get back on track and drink tons of water today in hopes of salvaging something for tomorrow's WI. At least I will know why the scale stays the same or goes up.

I spent saturday rearranging furniture in my bedroom and the living room, with DBF's help. I love the new looks. Everything is so much more open now. Sunday we drove around the parking lot at Tunney's so DBF could practice driving standard. He's doing really good.


Hope everyone has a great OP day!

No comments: