Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back at it

So I have decided that now that the detox is over, I am still going to try and follow it. Mostly.
-I miss my milk and dairy products, so those are back in.
-I love bread waaayyyy to much, so it is going to stay out for a while. Plus I had a ton on sunday night, and then felt shity on monday, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.
-Sugar is back in, sorta. No more deserts at lunch. One sweet treat a day, after dinner, IF I want it.
-Diet pop is back in, because I pretty much only drink water, milk and pop. I will be cutting back though.
-Fruits and veggies that were out are also back in, such as grapes, melon, oranges, etc.
-Almonds and almond butter is staying in, even though it's 4pts for almonds!
-Other than that, I'm going to try and stay away from the processed foods and stick to the natural and home made items.
-I'm also going to start mesuing my food more, even though I'm on core. I think that some of my portions have gotten a bit out of control.

Today's menu:
B-Raisin Bran (3), milk
S-Apple, cheese
L-Salad, pork, dressing (2), rice crackers
S(around 2:30)-Carrots
S(after WI)-Grapes, some form of FF latte from Starbucks
D-Don't know yet...

AP's: 60 min biking

Wish me luck for tonights WI, if I lose 2lbs, I will be in one-derland, hopefully to never go back up! I'll post how I did tomorrow!

No comments: