Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of postage ladies (and gents). Life has been busy. Work had me going all over the city putting out "fires" (not real ones!) I always say things are going to be settling down soon, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, I just roll with the flow!

WW is going ok. I'm hoping to stay the same this week, but if I'm really lucky, I might loose (given my food this week, I doubt it!) But I am proud to say that I am back at it and am tracking everything religiously again, and measuring food. This is good.

I am also back at running. Which is also good. So far I'm enjoying the 1/2 marathon clinic. Nice people, and the distance isn't too bad, yet.

I have also decided that I am going to walk in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer this year. So I am getting started on raising my money now! I am going to make beaded necklaces and sell them. As soon as I get a few things ready, I will be posting some pics here, so you can see them, and even buy some if you are interested! More info to come on that.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend, I need some time off! I'm going to try really hard to stay on track though. The last thing I need is another "event" to throw the whole WW thing off, again.

My next goal is to be below 200lbs for christmas. That's 7 lbs in 3 months. As long as I stay on track, it's do-able!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good for you for getting back on track! 7 lbs in 3 months is totally doable :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you updated your blog, I was wondering what was going on with you. Below 200 by Christmas for sure!!

Heather said...

Yeha for recommitting!!

You can totally do onserland by xmas...what a great gift to yourself that would be :)