Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Update

Court: Waste of my time. I sat around for 45 minutes, only to be told I wasn't needed and I could go home. So why did I show up in the first place?? The up side, I took the rest of the day off and got caught up on some house work and stuff that needed doing.

Running: I only go 3/5 runs in last week. I really need to be more dedicated and really get out. I have an excuse, but it's not really a good one, so I'm not even goig to post it.

Cookies: My roommate made cookies this weekend. I hate it when she does this. Her cookies are soooo good! I had 4 (yes, 4!) while playing cards on Saturday night and another 2 on Sunday! Once the overflow is off the counter and all the cookies are in the cookie jar, it will be alot easier to avoid them.

Sunday breakfast: I went to McDonalds. I wanted something more, but I couldn't find anything else open after my long run! 17 for breakfast. Not great, but not the end of the world.

Weekend to End Breast Cancer: I have finally gotten around to taking pictures of the necklaces I am selling. I will posting them in a new thread on here very soon (sometime this afternoon) will all the details.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The necklaces are beautiful, being a very poor student I have no money but if I did I would totally support you! I tagged you in my blog, check it out for details :)