Not once, but twice! Thanks Heather and Lauren. Here we go.
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I never thought I would become a runner. Never in a million years. Now that I have started I LOVE IT!!! I love how it makes me look and feel.
2. I was in Girl Guides for about 12 years. I am thinking of going back as a leader.
3. I don't have a favorit season, I love them all, for different reasons. Summer I can spend the whole day outside in the sun. Fall I enjoy watching the leaves change color. Winter I love playing in the snow and going snowboarding. Spring everything smells great and it's perfect for running.
4. Even thought I have "fat days", I am pretty happy with what I see in the mirror on a daily basis. That's not to say I wouldn't mind getting rid of these extra pounds I'm carrying, but I am content with how I look now.
5. I became "friends" with my grade 1 teacher. She would come over and swim at Gramma's house sometimes.
6. In my first year of high school, I was supposed to be in the remedial program, but I just made it into the main stream. By my second year, I was in the advanced program.
7. I always complain that I am so busy, but the reality of it is I wouldn't have it any other way. I hate having nothing to do.
So there you have it. Facts about me! I think everyone has been tagged, but if you haven't and want to be, consider it done!