Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have missed you...

Today is the first day in a while that I have been able to get back into my old lunch time habbit. That of reading everyone's blog and then posting my own. And I admit, I have missed you. I have missed reading about what is going on with people, I have missed all the inspiration I get from you all, and I have missed posting. It helps to keep me accountable.

Life is starting to get back on track, I think. I'm hoping that as of next week, life will be somewhat normal, but that may be too much to hope for. Next monday I start the half clinic and I am so looking forward to it! I can't wait! This will be the first clinic that I do "by myself" and I am doing it much closer to home. This means I *might* even haul ass out of bed early to go for the sunday morning group runs, but I still think 8:30 is too early!

I am hoping that WW will fall back into place next week too. I have a wedding this weekend, so I am going to try and save my flex for that. I am thinking I might even get out of bed early and go for a run saturday morning, just so I have the extra points for the day. I will have to see how things go.

Have any of you seen the new "toy" on blogger? The one that lets you watch pictures as they are being posted? If not, check it out! (http://play.blogger.com/) It's really cool, and a great way to waste some time, I mean...pass the time. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you doing it at Slater?