Sunday, September 16, 2007

Holy Stress Batman!

It has been a looooonnnnnnggggg week. I worked all week, but wasn't in the office at all. I have been running here and there to different clients. It was quite a week and I am so glad for the weekend to be here. One more week of insaneness before things calm back down and go back to normal. Then hopefully I will be able to concentrait more on WW. I also start my training for the half marathon on the 24th, so hopefully that will get me going again. I still have to build up to be able to start that. When things calm down, I should be able to be get back into blogging more often.

Have a great OP week!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Hey, that's cool that you're going to train for a half marathon. Good for you. I hope this coming week will not be so long for ya.

Vanessa said...

Good luck with the training! I hope you enjoy it :)

Heather said...

That's great to be training for a half...I'm still hoping to be able to run 5k by xmas...lol